Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Three Little Piggies and the Chocolate Chippies!

HUGE ONES
I've been craving for munchies the whole week!

Even though I do have an open pack of Chipsmore cookies sitting on my kitchen counter, it doesn't seem to interest me - not even a little.

Since it's a PUBLIC HOLIDAY today, (~wee!) I thought homemade chocolate chip cookies would go well with the lazy holiday in the middle of the week.

Now, this is my go to recipe for chocolate chip cookies,

Chocolate Chip Cookies
125gm Butter
3/4 cups brown sugar (I usually put less- since the Chocolate chips would already be sweet)
1 3/4 cups self raising flour
1/2 cups Chocolate chips

but this time I wanted a little more.... So I added:

1 cup toasted Peanuts
1 Tbs Coffee (Ooo~ coffeeee!)
and substituted some flour for Almond Meal

I wanted to go crazy and add in all sorts of stuff ~ M&Ms, Marshmallows, Raisins, Candy Cane.... but I thought I'd cut back on the crazy sweet stuff a little.

I also could not decide if I wanted to make teeny little crunchy ones, or LARGE GIGANTIC softy ones. So of course, I did both~ :P

tiny ones
  

I don't know whats up with these guys... but they get over emotional over the arrival of cookies...

Cookieholics: "Oh You brought cookies!!! Thank You THANK YOU! I'm so grateful!!!!"



No comments: