Sunday, February 20, 2011

I want a Domo Qee....


These Domo Qees are just adorable!! They're tiny little 2" Domo figurines with movable limbs :D


I'm not used to online shopping. In fact I've only bought ONE item online ever before. But ever since I laid eyes on these cute little Domo dolls, I find myself scoring Amazon and eBay for the cheapest Domo Qee I can find!






The prices vary so much everywhere I look. I think it's because each doll comes in a box, and it's pattern is a surprise. I don't really care, because they are all too cute!! The problem comes after the money conversion :(
$11.95 will come up to about RM40. For a little doll... :(

They come in different series, and every series just gets cuter and cuter!!
I'm not an impulse shopper, so I'll have think about it.....  


If anybody knows where I can get one, PLEASE LET ME KNOW~!! :D

They're saying: Come get us, come blow all your money on us.... 

Oh but aren't they darling?? Aww... look at this fellow!!
I swear, anything little with a Domo-kun head on it, I'll fall in love with.... a friend posted this on my Facebook page, and now I can't help but thinking how cute it'll look sticking out from my laptop....!!

A Domo Thumb drive! Cute-nye...

2 comments:

Kankana said...

aaawww they are sooo cute !!!

Tracie said...

Yeahh...they are, aren't they? I bet if I find a place selling them, every inch of my room will be covered with tiny Domos...