Sunday, November 14, 2010

Choco-Domo-Pots!


Remember my previous post about Nigella? Well, this is one more reason I love her...

She makes baking sooooo easy! In fact it seems totally impossible for her to make something difficult. I saw her whip up these Choco-hoto-pots once, and my God did it look good!

But knowing Nigella's type of recipes, it was an absolute definite that her hoto-pots would be too sweet and too rich. So I decided to make it Domo-style! 

Choco-Domo-Pots!

I may look gooey, but I'm so yummy!

  • 1 bar of butter (250gm)
  • 3 oz of cooking chocolate
  • 2 eggs
  • 1/2 cup sugar
  • 3 tbs flour
  • 1/2 tbs coffee granules




You wanna know how easy it is? Melt the cooking chocolate and add in the butter. Now blitz the rest in together! Scoop them up and put them in ramekins, or muffin cups (fair warning - it's gonna be buttery, so try to avoid using muffin cups). Bake at 180 degrees Celsius for about 20 mins. Eat them HOT~!


No comments: