Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Christmas came EARLY this year :D

My friend surprised me with this book today~!


 Nigella Lawson's Nigella Christmas cook book! :D


To tell you the truth, I have never owned any Celebrity chef's cookbook, and I was dreaming of owning one of my favorite chef's - like Nigella or Jamie Oliver. And now I have one! Wee~! Thank you!! 

Domo loves it too!

Look at those pretty cookies! Domo iz happie!

omg! 

OMG!!
There are sooooo many awesome Christmas stuff to make! I'm very keen on trying the Pumpkin and Goat's Cheese Lasagne, and her Incredibly Easy Chocolate Fruit Cake! And the best thing is, she writes just as she speaks... I just L-O-V-E the way she describes things.... like how smooth icing wraps a cake almost like a hatbox. Or having a cake decorated with green and red rolled fondant to have an exuberantly Christmassy effect..

Its so sexy the way she talks..... :P


No comments: