Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Do you want fries to go with that?



Here, have a Cheese Burger!








Oh, I lied. 

(-_-)"




This is one of my favorite creations, Burger Cupcakes. 

For one, It's easy to make.
 Secondly, It's cute to look at. 
Thirdly, It's so fun to eat!

(^_^)

My niece calls them GCB cupcakes (thats Grilled Chicken Burger for those who don't eat McDonalds or aren't in Malaysia - yes they had grilled chicken burgers in Malaysia, and it was soooo tasty! Why did they get rid of it??? Stupid McD's. I'm eating my own burgers now!), which is so adorable!


3 comments:

Vivien Lim said...

OMG!!! i want that!!!! dont finish everything ... :P~~~~~~

Tracie said...

hehehe... its cute no?

but these are older pictures.. people have eaten them up a long time ago. Will be making some more soon though.. hehe..

Vivien Lim said...

yeah make more..and I dont mind being your guinea pig.....