Monday, December 20, 2010

D'lish @ Bangsar Village

Cake & Muffin Lineup.. Can you identify the perpetrator? 
I do love hanging out in Bangsar. It sorta reminds me of Sydney. It's clean, pretty (especially during Christmas time), quiet (compared to KL City) and has plenty of food outlets (also plenty ang mohs). I just love the ambiance there..

One of the best cafes in Bangsar Village Shopping Center is D'lish (in my opinion). My favorite thing about D'lish at Bangsar Village is the lineup of pastries and cakes they have displayed in their chiller. I love the rustic, woody display!


Ooo... Quiche! My favoriteeeee...
Cookie jars..
 

It's almost impossible to make a selection when it comes to food and desserts there, but I simply cannot say NO to salmon... 

The smoked salmon sandwich was nice. But the best part was the chips. Instead of the usual French fry, they served the sandwich with chips made from sweet potatoes - orange and purple ones. It was divine! 


My friend ordered the tomato soup, which was also d'lishious! 



No comments: