How To Make A Christmas Tree Cake
1. Make 2 portions of buttercake - with addition of chopped fruits, raisins, nuts and all spice.
2. If you are one of those people where everything must be weighed and measured properly, then the correct measurement of the cake pieces would be 5 x 5 inches, 4 x 4 inches, 3 x 3 inches, 2 x 2 inches and finally a tiny 1 x 1 inch to top.
OR If you are like ME, and don't really like numbers, well then make them squares a little smaller than the previous one ;D
3. Stack the cake pieces, largest one at the bottom, of course- and arrange them so the corners stick out from the sides of the bigger squares, so you make pointy edges all around.
4. Use a star shaped piping nozzle, and fill it with green buttercream icing. Start piping 'pine leaves' on your cake. (It would make sense to pipe them, starting from below...)
5. Finally - now this is the fun part.... Start Decorating!! :D :D Use ribbons, but just make sure your guests don't eat them, colorful sweets, silver dragees, colorful chocolate sprinkles or well, what ever you want on your tree! Top it off with a sugar doll, or a star shaped candle! :D
6. Lastly, awe your friends and relatives during your Christmas Party!
Have fun! :D