Friday, January 7, 2011

Pretty Food Makes Me Happy!

Just Pictures today....
          
Food is one of the main subjects of photography these days....
                                          
                                                
Why? 

Because there's something about beautiful pictures of food that just makes you smile!









These were taken in one of my Favorite vacation spots in Malaysia - Cameron Highlands

Photos were taken by a Julie, good friend of mine who is absolutely genius at taking pictures of food... :)

Pretty much what I ate the whole trip in Cameron Highlands, but I'm submitting it to What I ate Wednesday! 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

The pictures are wonderful. Very nice work. You have a really lovely blog!

Tracie said...

Hi Tammy... Thank you! Most of these pictures were taken by a friend of mine (with one of those complicated big SLR cameras) :D Thanks for visiting!

Jenn @ Peas and Crayons said...

Gorgeous photos! You are beyond talented!!! <3 I can almost taste that cheesecake... hehe!

Thanks for linking up dollface! <3 MWAH!!!! I'm so excited you joined in!

xoXOxo
Jenn @ Peas & Crayons

Jenn @ Peas and Crayons said...

ps: I totally forgot to tell you! I featured you on my blog yesterday! mwah!

xoXOxo
Jenn @ Peas & Crayons

Tracie said...

Hey Jenn..! Thats awesome! My first time being featured :D Such an honor. Thank you!!